Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mmmmmmuh!

Our baby girl LOVES to kiss. She kisses mommy, daddy, Stanley (dog), Willy (cat), Miguel (cat), cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, dolls, stuffed animals, animals painted on her wall, her reflection on the mirror or window. Don't feel left out if you live far away, she also kisses pictures of people and animals. During lunch today, she kissed the Mickey Mouse on her fork. A few times I was in the other room and heard, "Mmmuh...mmmuh...mmmuh." When I walked in to see what she was kissing I saw her ....

... kissing Honey Bear



... kissing a photo magnet of one of our cats



... kissing a ghost pot holder



Sending kisses... mmmuh!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love my kisses from Avery!

    Love,
    The Person Who Has Gotten the Most Kisses in One Sitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! i love the 2nd picture...she looks caught in the act.

    btw...i'm still waiting for my kiss :)

    ReplyDelete