Saturday, December 28, 2013

Rewind 9 months {March 2013}

Ok, here goes...  I'm gonna do it. The idea of catching up on the blog has been taunting me.  It's been on my to-do list for 9 months, but I keep putting it at the bottom.  I'm gonna do it now because we have had some remarkable events happen on our lives ;) that I'd like to share.  In order to wrap my brain around the catching up process, I'm going to capture highlights of each month- starting with a family trip to Kauai and Easter in March.


feeding the fish in the lobby was a daily thrill

Kilauea lighthouse- we also saw a whale!
water slide heaven. had to bribe her to go to the beach.



Coconut water- yum!    
out of all the souvenirs on the island, she chose a slide flute 




helicopter ride.  terrifying! i got in trouble for being a "back seat driver" and not enjoying the scenery.

most expensive nap ever
thank you captain for landing us safely.


last vacation as a family of 3

cheers!     
enjoying Lappert's- need I say more
We arrived home just in time to celebrate Easter!

coloring eggs
with Papa
and Mimi
Proud Colorer


Egg Hunting
Happy Easter 2013

Stay tuned for April....

No comments:

Post a Comment