Thursday, September 29, 2011

celebrating...

On Tuesday we celebrated mommy's 9th anniversary of turning 29. Although it was mommy's day, I got to benefit. Daddy tried to sneak balloons into the house the night before, but I saw... and gave the secret away.

I helped mommy open presents and then we took a trip to the dentist.




After we visited Dr. Mike, we headed to Laguna for a walk on the bluffs. Well, actually, it was more like an obstacle course for me....

with hanging....


stairs...


balancing...


and a few moments for "cheese."




We ate at the delicious Zinc Cafe for lunch.


After a good nap and bath, Mimi and Beau came over and mommy and daddy went to dinner and a movie. But before they left, daddy had a sweet surprise.




Another benefit for me.... and Beau.


Here's to another year of fun, healthy and happy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment