Wednesday, February 16, 2011

E-I-E-I-O....

And on his farm he had Bunnies and Guinea Pigs- E-I-E-I-O. We actually went to Zoomar's petting zoo.




These pictures were taken after a few teachable moments. After a short explanation that the veggies are for the animals, I handed Avery the basket of veggies to feed them, she took out a piece of broccoli and tried to eat it. Mom intercepted. She tried again with a carrot (another block), and then again with a piece of lettuce (another block). She eventually got it! I guess that's what happens when you bring your veggie-loving daughter to the petting zoo.

All-aboard!

Avery took her first train ride by herself.

Ready!

Set!

Go!


After a couple times around the circle, she was done. The nice man stopped the train and Avery got off.

Off to the cows she went...


Then she "drove" on over to ....


.... the goats. "Hey, Avery, what does a goat say?"


It was a fun-filled day at Zoomar's!

No comments:

Post a Comment